Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"She's a girl,"

is my new go-to phrase.  With her new haircut, no one can tell she is a girl.  I don't blame them, she does only wear boy clothes.  It doesn't bother her to be confused for a boy although she will correct them.  And she does make an adorable boy!

Daddy managed to get a kiss by E.  I think the ice cream must have slowed down her defenses.

The best way to get Tess (my dad's dog) to come to her:  laying flat on the kitchen floor.

Good shot of E's hair.  

Hanging out at Port Williams in Sequim.

Lovely all around.

Showing off her Lego crocodile she built.



At the zoo.  E loves Kimodo dragons.

Feeding the birds at the zoo.  Love Gene's expression.



My beauty.
Learning to ride without training wheels.  Still a little scared.

1 comment:

  1. E is such an awesome young lady! I wish I had her courage and chutzpah at my ripe old age! I wonder if I would have the stamina to raise such a unique and wonderfully independent soul! You both are amazing!

    ReplyDelete